How can our Community Health Worker help your health?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your family affected by asthma?
- Do you have concerns about lead exposure?
- Are you worried about the effects of air quality?
- Are you interested in learning more about creating a healthy home?
- Do you need help getting connected to community resources?
If you said 'yes,' then it's time to meet Germaine Gooden-Patterson, WHE's Community Health Worker. Germaine provides families in the Clairton, Duquesne and McKeesport communities with support and resources. Germaine is here to provide FREE help for you in our community.
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 10-2:30 at CEDCC, 282 St. Clair Avenue, Clairton, PA 15025
For more information you may contact Germaine at 412-425-0710 or email Germaine@WomenForAHealthyEnvironment.org