Thursday, December 3, 2020 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
How are school stakeholders coming together to realize our shared goal for green, safe and healthy schools for students and staff to return to? How are school leaders translating public health research into action to prevent the spread of COVID-19? What resources are available for our educators, nurses, parents, and students to respond to existing and emerging school health needs? Join us as we tackle these issues head-on with national, state, and local experts in a virtual conference format at the 5th Annual Healthy Schools Summit! Continuing education credits available for educators and school health professionals pending approval.
- Keynote addresses from Tracy Enger, Program Manager at the U.S Environmental Protection Agency, and Anisa Heming, Director, Center for Green Schools
- Public Health Decision Making for School Leaders Panel Discussion
- Clearing the Air: Indoor Air Quality and COVID-19 in Schools
- Virtual Healthy Schools Recognition Program Awards Ceremony
- Workshops for educators (focused on Public Health and Civics), school health professionals, and youth!