Mon Valley Community Health Support
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
Mon Valley Community Health Worker
WHE offers free support for family’s health concerns, especially concerning asthma and air quality in the Mon Valley communities of Clairton, Duquesne and McKeesport. Our team provides help with:
- Controlling your asthma systems
- Understanding your provider’s treatment plan
- Identifying barriers to treatment, like cost or insurance
- Connecting you with community services and resources
- Coordinating activities of your asthma care team
- Protecting your family by advocating for change
- Is your family affected by asthma?
- Do you have concerns about lead exposure?
- Are you worried about the effects of air quality?
- Are you interested in learning more about creating a healthy home?
- Do you need help getting connected to community resources?
If you said ‘yes,’ then it’s time to contact Germaine Gooden-Patterson, WHE’s Community Health Worker.
Germaine provides families in the Clairton, Duquesne and McKeesport communities with support and resources. Germaine is here to provide FREE help for you in our community.
CEDCC Office Hours:
Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am – 2:30pm
282 St. Clair Avenue
Clairton, PA 15025