On average, you take about 20,000 breaths per day!
The quality of the air we breathe is critical for our health. Exposure to hazardous air pollutants can lead to Cancer, Respiratory and Cardiac Disease.
Diesel emissions, Industrial Sources (such as power plants and manufacturing facilities) and Wood Smoke all contribute to poor outdoor air quality
We spend approximately 90% of our day indoors
Indoor air often has a higher level of pollutants than outdoor air.
Factors that Contribute to Poor Indoor Air Quality
What Can You Do to Improve Indoor Air Quality?
- Open a Window
- Add Live Houseplants to Home Decor
- Switch to Green and Natural Cleaning Products and Solutions
- Eliminate Smoking
- Avoid Air Fresheners and Candles
- Test for Radon, Asbestos and Lead
- Change your Furnace / AC Filters
Make a difference in the lives of yourself and your family!
Your Donation of $150 will help provide the gift of an Air Purifier to a Classroom or Family in Need.